27 November 2009

Page Borders

Webpage

Photoshop

27/11/09


Background for Homepage




Background for "Jungle Jim" Page



Backround for "Sea Life" Page

I have created these different coloured borders in photoshop using a number of guides and layers. I made a guide line for each side of the border (top, bottom, left and right). When filling these in with colour, I had to create a seperate layer for each guide so that I can later turn them into slices, allowing me to add them into Dreamweaver effectively.

I have created all of the different page borders (as will I be designing all of the base images) in one photoshop document. I have been able to do this by using "Layer Comps" which allow me to create new layer comps for each page, therefore being able to turn different layers on and off. When I have chosen which layers I wanted to be on each page I would have to title them for each page seperately, allowing me to switch between the 4 pages easily.